Promotion & Cultural Tourism
Arts Alive! helps local artists and organizations get the word out through our Discover Monadnock program. Nonprofit Arts events support our local economy, and Arts Alive! works to promote events and increase audience attendance.
Utilize Discover Monadnock
- Post to the Calendar
- Send your press releases / images of your events to Jessica Gelter
- Share events, activities, and photos on Facebook and Twitter @dscvrmonadnock
Monadnock Region Brand
The Monadnock Region stands alone at the junction of winding roads and world class culture, inspiring innovation in the heart of New England.
For over 100 years the Monadnock region has inspired artists, innovators, builders, and activists. on DiscoverMonadnock.com discover the culture of an inspired region through our local business listings hi-lighting arts, history and our strong buy-local community. Catch the latest community-based and world-class music, theater, and dance - all listed on our calendar. Read up on local lore in our blog. Find the secret trails through mountains that kindle the spark of innovation.
Other Great Opportunities
Advertise on regional maps
- Regional Map & Guide published by the Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce
- Monadnock Portal map of art innovation and culture in the Monadnock region
- Discovery Map of Keene and the Monadnock region
Take advantage of opportunities through the State of New Hampshire and Monadnock Travel Council
- 2016-17 Promotional Guide
- Post to the State Tourism Calendar
- Tag the Visit-NH facebook page, and tag @VisitNH on Twitter and instagram when you post your events and share images
- Connect with the Granite State Ambassadors to learn about their services and share your information with them
- Check out what the Monadnock Travel Council has to offer
- Partner with Arts:
- Partner with Lodging & Restaurants:
- Bring your seasonal brochures and posters to lodging establishments & restaurants
- Create packages you can promote on Visitnh.gov
- Here's our list of lodging establishments in the Monadnock region.
- Here is our list of restaurants in the Moandnock region.
Research to help you make marketing decisions
- Arts events audience demographics from the 2009 Arts and Economic Prosperity Study
- How do Americans Participate in the Arts, an infographic by National Endowment for the Arts
- Why do people attend the arts, an infographic by National Endowment for the Arts
- Full Report: "When Going gets Tough - Barriers and Motivations Affecting Arts Attendance" a report by National Endowment for the Arts
- Panel Discussion on using data to drive audience-building, with NEA Chairwoman Jane Chu