Membership in Arts Alive!
We welcome Arts & Cultural Organizations and Independent Artists and Makers to become members of Arts Alive! The primary benefits would be to officially belong to the region's arts support organization and to help participate in sustaining an organization that advocates for and enriches the arts community. Additionally, with community buy-in Arts Alive! can leverage untapped grant funding by showing funders that not only are we serving a need, but that the community we serve values us.
For Arts & Cultural Organizations
We are asking arts and cultural organizations and businesses for $100 to become members. Perks include local and statewide advocacy for the arts, access to research information, educational opportunities, and promotional opportunities to build audiences. Membership would renew annually.
We are asking artists for $15 to become members. Perks would include Artist to Artist seminars, social gatherings, events, and local and statewide advocacy for artists. Membership would be renewed annually. Charter artist members include: Dominique Boutaud, Linda Carroll, Lee Dunholter, Craig Stockwell, Jeanne Thieme, Richard Whitney, Mary Armstrong, Soosen Dunholter, Peter Roos, Pamela Dexter, Heather Reid Barratt, Camella Azzaro, Carol, Lake, David Bulger, Linda Greenwood, Allison Barrows, David Bulger, Lee Schuette, Kristina Wentzell, Masaki Schuette, Linda Dessaint, Robert Seaman, Jeani Eismont, George Beauregard, Marcy Schepker, Mary Iselin, Lyn Falcone, Cindy Heath, Mary DesRosiers, Mary Cornog, Rostislav Eismont, Madeline Ulrich, Jessica Gelter, Maureen Ahern, Carol Landry, Jennifer Gildner-Blinn, Peter Harris, and Erika Radich.
Patrons, Friends, Supporters
If Arts, Culture, and Creative Community matter to you, join us as a member. No need to be a maker or presenter or creative to join our community. If you value the impact of the Monadnock Region's cultural climate, become a member today!
What have we done to serve the Arts & Culture community?
Programs we have managed, developed, or partnered on in the past year include:
- Local hosting for the New England Foundation for the Arts Creative Communities Exchange Conference
- Partnering with the Keene Sentinel to host the annual Ewing Arts Awards
- Artist to Artist monthly workshops
- 2016 Arts and Economic Prosperity Study 5
- Artist to Artist cross sector networking
- Discover Monadnock
- Regional Arts Calendar
- Creativity Toolkit
- Arts Incubation / Fiscal Sponsorship
- Utilizing research from the Arts & Economic Prosperity Study, or other resources on our site
- Organizing the Prop, Set, & Costume Swap
- Executing a community advocacy program through writing op eds for local publishers and making presentations on the value of arts and culture to social giving, economic development granting, and economic development policy making groups in the region and in the state capitol